打印 上一主题 下一主题

[英语学习经验] 《2013年考研英语写作高分攻略》节选:应用文写作 中

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-7-7 16:14:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
例题三(2012年英语(二)真题)
  Directions:
  Suppose you have found something wrong with the electronic dictionary that you bought from an online store the other day, write an email to the customer service center to
  1) make a complaint and
  2) demand a prompt solution.
  You should write about 100 words on ANSWERE SHEET 2. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use“Zhang Wei”instead. (10 points)
  范文
  Dear Sir or Madam,
  I am writing this letter to complain the quality of your product—an electronic dictionary I bought in your online shop last week.
  Today, I find the dictionary does not operate properly. For some reason, the battery can work only two days after last charging. What is worse, the pronounce button of it does not function. Last but the worst, the screen will shut down unexpectedly and randomly.
  As the machine is under warranty, I would like to exchange it for another one or get a refund. I am looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.
  Sincerely yours,
  Zhang Wei
  点评
  这一次的小作文很中规中矩,题目是之前就在英语(一)中考过的投诉信,投诉的产品也是考生很熟悉的学习用具——电子词典。投诉信在开头就表明写信的目的,给出一句套话。接着第二段开始写出投诉的内容,具体说明问题有哪些。第三段表明自己期望的结果以及用一句套话表明自己的期待问题。在这里还需要提醒的是小作文的字数是在100字左右,可以是80到120之间,但是由于小作文的答题卡的位置特别有限所以如果写到了100字以上,会显得非常拥挤。并且小作文在保证清楚表达意思的情况下尽量用一些简单的句式,不要追求像英语(一)那样复杂和多变的句式。
  投诉信的开头常用句式和套话
  I am writing to complain about/that...
  I am writing to make a complaint about...
  I am writing to express my concern/dissatisfaction/disappointment about...
  I feel bad/sorry to trouble you but I am afraid I have to make a complaint about...
  I am most reluctant to complain, but...
  I am writhing to advise you that I find...unsatisfactory.
  I wish to draw your attention to the problem/fault...that I bought...
  It is with great reluctance that I must inform you that...
  投诉信的结尾常用句式和套话
  I trust you will take my complains seriously and...
  I will appreciate it very much if you could...
  I would be perfectly satisfied if you can kindly...
  I understand you will give immediate attention to this matter.
  I would like to have this matter settled by the end of...
  Frankly speaking, I am not prepared to put up with the situation any more.
  I must have you fully understand that without a satisfying solution, I will reserve my right to take legal action.
  I would be grateful if you could...
  I would appreciate it if you could...
 建议信
  建议信是对收信人就某一问题提出建议和忠告。它有可能是写给某个组织或机构,就改进其服务质量提出建议或忠告;也可能是写给个人,就其人生中的某个重大决定提出自己的看法、建议和观点。考生需要注意:建议信和投诉信在某些情况下既有相同,又有不同,在改进质量的建议和忠告方面应该有很多的共通点,但如果是关于个人的重大决定就不应该用很生硬的语言了。
  例题一
  Directions:
  You have a friend who is about to enter university, and he wants you to advise him on which subject to specialize in—history, in which he is very interested, or computer science, which offers better job prospects. Write a letter:
  1) explaining what he could do,
  2) why he could do this,
  3) wishing him luck with his studies.
  You should write with no less than 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use “Li Ming” instead. You do not need to write the address. (10 points)

范文
  Dear John,
  You asked for advice concerning whether you should study history or computer science at university. I will try making some suggestions.
  You must keep in mind that university is preparation for your career. You should consider studying a subject which will best equip you to earn a living. Computer science offers more job opportunities than history. We are now in a hightech age. For the foreseeable future, it would be necessary for everyone to be equipped with computer skills merely to earn a living.
  Of course, you don’t have to devote all your time at university to studying computers and nothing else. I would recommend that you continue reading history in your spare time. That way, you will find that your leisure hours are enriched while you prepare yourself for a worthwhile career in computer science. Whatever you decide to do, good luck with your studies!
  Yours sincerely
  Li Ming
  亲爱的约翰:
  你曾经向我征求你进入大学应该学历史专业还是计算机专业的意见。我将试着给你提出一些建议。
  你应当记住大学是为你的职业生涯做准备。你应该考虑学习一门最有助于你今后谋生的专业。计算机能够为你提供比历史专业更多的工作机会。我们现在处于高科技时代,展望未来,不仅仅为了谋生,掌握计算机技能对每个人来说都是必要的。
  当然,你没有必要将大学所有的时间都投入到计算机的学习中。我建议你可以在空闲时间继续阅读历史书籍。那样,你会发现在为计算机领域的职业生涯做准备的同时,你的业余生活也得到了极大的丰富。无论你最终如何决定,都祝你学业有成。
  李明 谨上

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|考研科目信息网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 15:22 , Processed in 0.122242 second(s), 14 queries .