打印 上一主题 下一主题

[英语学习经验] 【考研英语写作】2009年考研英语作文题目及高分范文

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-10-8 16:03:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
2009年考研英语作文题目及高分范文

Dear Editor,
  I am writing this letter to you in order to give my views and opinions on the ban on the usage of plastic bags in our local areas. because I think the result of it fails a lot.
  I know that there are many local residents in favour of the usage of plastic bags so that many businesses would still attract their regular customers by using them. However, in order to cope with the worsening problem, my suggestion is that a substitute of plastic bags shall be made and accepted by the customers. In addition, local authorities are supposed to make relative laws against such behavior.
  I would appreciate it if you could take my suggestions seriously. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
  Yours Sincerely,
  Li Ming
  46题 有人说,测量任何学校的价值是扩大和提高经验的影响,这种影响是最初动机的一部分
  47题 只有逐渐注意机构的副产品,并且逐渐增多,它才能初人民认为是机构产品的一个直接因素。
  48题 在我们的联系中忽视我们的行为与他们的处置意向的效果是容易的,但是与成年人交易是不容易的
  49题 因为我们与他们主要的生意能够使他们分享我们禁不住考虑的日常生活,不管我们是否获得这种能力的决心
  50题  我们引领辨别,在广泛的教育过程中,我们已经充分考虑到教育的一种形式是机构和学校
  The drawing vividly depicts that in a circular area which can be divided into some sub-sections, there is one person in each, working or playing on a computer. Nowadays many people, especially, young fellows are tracing such fashion of life and working style. What is conveyed in the drawing is realistic and most meaningful.
  There are reasons accounting for this fashion. Firstly, with the rapid development of society, advances in office equipments have been made, which has led to the improvement of the working means of many people. Therefore, many people are required to expertise in the operation of computers. Some, even, have become addicted to the internet. Secondly, Internet enmeshes the world so that people assume they can gain various information on it, without stepping out of their rooms. Thirdly, some people even don’t want to waste their valuable time so that they turn to Internet to gain what they want.
  Frankly speaking, this social phenomenon is another double-edged sword. It has both positive and negative impacts on the whole society. It is universally accepted Internet offers many benefits to humans. Some young men, on the opposite, spend most of their time in front of computers, which would lead them into poor health. Moreover, it is harmful to the establishment of people’s ability to communicate with others.
  To draw a conclusion, we don’t deny that people should take advantage of Internet, but in a sensible way. And also parents should give proper advice to their children to form a proper outlook of surfing on Internet.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|考研科目信息网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 16:22 , Processed in 0.045756 second(s), 14 queries .