查看: 165646|回复: 0

2010年上海外国语大学新闻学考研真题

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-11 12:51:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
上海外国语大学2010年新闻学真题(回忆版)
10号上午的英语新闻业务
简答
1.What are the basic qualities of news?

2.What are the major difference between a news story and a feature story?
3.What are the advantage and disadvantage of a summary lead?
4.Under what circumstances can a news writer write in first person?  

接下来的就全是活题了
二,reedit4句句子,注意新闻语言的特点。
"I just don't know the answer to that one," Smith frowned.
.There was a fire in the apartment buliding the morning, and 3 people were killed in the fire and more were injured.
3.For the purpose of creating more employment, the government has taken drastic measures。
4. He said he was moving on " because I don't get the satisfaction I want from television.

三,广播稿改写2题(来自纽约时报上的2小段)
In one of the worst episodes of election-related violence in the Philippines in the recent memory, a group of more than 40 people — including lawyers, journalists and relatives of a local politician — were kidnapped by armed men on Monday, and military officials said at least 21 of them had been killed

2. The leading of a long-awaited confidential report on one of the most divisive attacks in modern Indian history raised a fuoro in India's Parliament on Monday, with lawmakers demanding to know how the report made its way to a newspaper and cable news channel.

四,编译题60分 中文材料编译成英语新闻
今年要答好业务题的特点就是,背好那40几道简答题(其中第一大题里好几道来自那分资料),接下来的以下三题虽然很活,但按照张健书上的一些改写规则和注意点还是不难改的。最后一道60分的大题张健要么出直接一段英文新闻改写(如09年真题),要么出中文新闻编译成英文新闻(如08,10年真题),这题一靠英语基本功,因为难免会遇到中文新闻里的个别词不会翻,二就是要注意英语新闻的写作特点。编译题还是要多练练的。

10号下午的新闻理论
1. 新闻的基本特点和要素

2. 国际信息流中西方强势的主要表现
3. 受众的特征以及对我国对外传播事业的启示

二.简答题 (20分每题)
1. 新闻的定义&新闻学的中心议题和新闻学的三大组成部分
2. “报刊四种理论”的主要内容, 其积极意义和存在的缺陷
3  新闻媒体与舆论的关系

三. 论述题 (30分每题)
1. 请谈谈什么是新闻性信息流和非新闻性信息流,并根据你的理解讨论一下在网络时代这样的归类合理性和不足之处。2. 互联网媒体的出现对我国的对外传播事业发展既是一个机会又是一个挑战。请你结合自己的理解论述一下互联网媒体对我国对外传播事业的机会和挑战具体体现在哪些方面?为什么?

新闻理论除了背好2本笔记应对部分死题外,历年真题更要好好研究背诵,此外平时要多看些相关期刊论文,培养答论述题的思路,这两年的论述题越来越多的考查考生的理论归纳概述能力了。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|考研科目信息网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:14 , Processed in 0.099783 second(s), 15 queries .