考研科目信息网

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 47778|回复: 0

[英语学习经验] 《2013年考研英语写作高分攻略》节选:应用文写作 上

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-7 16:13:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
虽然大纲中罗列了多种应用文类型,包括:投诉信,建议信,申请信,求职信,辞职信,求学信,求助信,感谢信,号召信,邀请信,道歉信,摘要,简历,备忘录,寻物启事,招领启事等,但是在具体的实践中,常常考到的是书信和摘要。尤其在近几年的考研中,应用文写作考的最多的就是书信体应用文。因此本章将详细讲解各类书信以及摘要的写作方法。
  第一节 书信写作总体概述
  一、首段的写作方法
  1.问候收信人
  Dear sir/madam
  2.解释写信的原因
  申请:I’m writing for an opportunity to work in your esteemed company that boasts of decades of reputation.
  邀请:I’m writing to request your attendance to a dinner party that is to be held in Beijing on August...,...
  感谢:I am writing to extend my heartfelt thanks(sincere gratitude) toward...
  投诉:I am writing to complain about the poor service (quality) of a product that I purchased from your store two weeks ago.
  祝贺:I am writing to extend my sincere greetings, wishing you a happy New Year, your career greater success and your family happiness.
  二、中间段的写作方法
1.阅读题目要求,找到可以用到的名词或动词。
  【示例】Write a letter of application according to the following situation. You saw an advertisement in this morning’s newspaper. A company needs a secretary and you are interested. Write an application letter to that company.
  2. 注意题目文字暗示,把名词具体化,把动词近义词化。
  【示例】I am pleased to discover from Beijing Youth that company is calling for a secretary. I wonder if you could consider my application, for I am delighted to join your esteemed company. First, I can speak and write English fluently, which happens to apply for your current requirement for the vacancy. Second, I have a good command of Microsoft Office System, Graphic Design and ADOBE system. Third and last, I am always ready to help other people because I’m patient, enthusiastic and sincere. Given these consideration, I sincerely hope that I can be a contribution member of your esteemed company.
  三、结尾段的写作方法(三句话)
  【示例】I would appreciate your assistance in this matter. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at... Look forward to your reply.
  应用文写作六字决:
  1.开门见山说意图,2.信息要点覆盖到,3.举一反三讲细节,  第二节 书信的分类讲解  投诉信  投诉信又可称为抱怨信,其主要目的是表达写信人对于某一情况的不满。人们在生活中经常会遇到一些不愉快的事情,比如消费利益受损、正常生活和工作受到干扰等等,有时写封投诉信不失为一个解决办法。  投诉信通常包括以下几个方面的内容:说明投诉的原因并表示遗憾;实事求是地阐述问题发生的经过,切忌夸大其词;指出问题引起的后果;提出批评及处理意见,或敦促对方采取措施,或提出所希望的赔偿以及补救方式。  投诉信的写作策略:说明投诉问题——描述具体情况——期待解决方案。  注意事项:写投诉信时语气要冷静、郑重、克制,不必过于礼貌。但也要就事论事,不能进行人身攻击。同时,在描述问题时尽量采用被动句式,使描述更加客观合理。  例题一  Directions:  You bought an iPhone in a store last week, and you have found that there is something wrong with it. Write a letter to the store manager to explain the problem, express your complaints and suggest a solution.  You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use “Li Ming”instead. Do not write the address. (10 points)  范文:  Dear Manager,  I venture to write to complain about the quality of the iPhone I bought last Friday at your store. I hope I can have a good solution to the problem facing me.  During the five days when the iPhone has been in my possession, problems of software have emerged one after another. For one thing, the screen is always black, making the iPhone no difference from a traditional one. For another, the battery is distressing as it supports the iPhone’s operation for only two hours. Therefore, I wish to exchange it for another one or declare a refund.  I will appreciate it if my problem receives due attention.  Yours,  Li Ming  尊敬的经理:  我很冒昧给您写这封信,投诉我上周五在您商店里购买的iPhone手机的质量问题。我也希望我的问题能有很好的解决。  购买至今的五天中,各种软件问题一个接一个地出现。一方面,手机屏幕总是黑屏,我使用起来仿佛和传统手机没有区别。另一方面,电池的状况也不尽如人意,只能让手机工作两个小时。因此,我希望可以换一个新机,否则我要求退款。  我希望这个问题能够得到足够的重视。  李明  谨上  例题二  Directions:  You live in a room in college which you share with another student. You find it very difficult to work there because your roommate always has friends visiting. He/She has parties in the room and sometimes borrows your things without asking you. Write a letter to the accommodation officer at the college:  1) asking for a new room next term,  2) stating that you would prefer a single room and  3) explaining your reasons.  You should write with no less than 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use“Li Ming”instead. You do not need to write the address. (10 points)  范文  Dear Sir or Madam,  I am writing to inform you that I wish to move into a new room next term. I would prefer a single room, as I find the present sharing arrangement inconvenient.  I must explain that the reason for my dissatisfaction is my roommate’s inconsiderate behavior. For one thing, his friends are constantly visiting him; for another, he regularly holds noisy parties. In addition, he sometimes borrows my things without asking me. In these circumstances, I find it difficult to concentrate on my studies, and I am falling behind in my assignments.  I am sure you will agree that the only solution for me is to move into a room of my own, where I will be free from such distractions. Therefore, I would be grateful if you could find a single room for me, preferably not in the same building but as near to the college campus as possible.  Yours sincerely,  Li Ming  尊敬的女士或先生:  我写此信的目的是要告诉您我希望下学期换个房间,我想要一间单人房,因为我目前合住的住所很不方便。  我提出这一要求是因为我室友做事从不考虑别人。他总有朋友来拜访,还常举行喧闹的聚会。并且,有时他还不经我同意就借走了我的东西。在这种情况下,我觉得没法专心学习,我现在功课就落后了。  我相信您也会觉得解决的办法是换个单间,那样我就不会受到这些干扰了。如果您能帮我找到一间单人房我将不胜感激。我还希望新宿舍不要和现在的宿舍在同一幢楼内,而是离学校越近越好。
  4.语言正式词多变,5.感谢客气不能少,6.期待回信成老套。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|考研科目信息网

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 09:40 , Processed in 0.040949 second(s), 14 queries .