Text 4
36【答案】B  involves certain political factors
37【答案】C  suffered government biases
38【答案】A  allow greater government debt for housing
39【答案】C  contribute to funding new developments
40【答案】D  stop generous funding to the housing sector
Section III  Translation
   【参考译文】
大多数人认为乐观是无尽的欢乐,如同总是有半杯水的杯子。但那是一种绝不会为积极心理学家所称道的虚假的快乐。哈佛大学的Tal Ben-Shahar教授说,健康的乐观主义意味着要活在现实之中。Ben-Shahar看来,现实的乐观主义者会因势利导,而非求全责备。
Ben-Shahar 会使用三种乐观的方法。比如说,当他因搞砸了一场演讲而倍感郁闷的时候,他会告诉自己这是很正常的事,提醒自己:并不是每一次演讲都可以获得诺贝尔奖,总会有一些人的演讲效果不及其他人。接着为改进。他分析了一些效果不好的演讲并且从那些起效和无效的演讲中吸取教训为将来做准备。最后是看待问题的角度,即在生活的宏伟计划中,一次演讲真的无足轻重。
Section IV  Writing
Part A
47. Directions:
Suppose you are going to study abroad and share an apartment with John, a local student, write him an email to
1) tell him about your living habits, and
2) ask for advice about living there
   Dear John,
   I am Li Ming, your future roommate and a new arrival from China who is coming over here for further education. I am writing this letter to let you know about me and ask for some suggestions for my future life in America.
   First, I am a quiet person so that your keeping silent would be highly appreciated. Second, I like cooking and I wonder whether it is okay to you that I cook Chinese dish at home, because the preparation for Chinese cuisine may produce much smoke. Third, I want to buy a car but I know nothing about traffic rules in America. Would you please give me a lesson about traffic laws in US.
   Wish you reply soon.
                                                   Yours sincerely,
                                                   Li Ming
Part B
48. Directions:
Directions:
Write an essay based on the following chart. In your essay, you should
1) interpret the chart, and
2) give your comments.
You should write about 150 words on the ANSWER SHEET. (15 points)
file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-1657.png
  As the bar graph indicates, both city and rural area witnessed a distinguished phenomenon in population fluctuation. Indeed, population in city increased at a breakneck speed and surpassed that of rural area during the period from 1990 to 2010 while population in rural region slightly decreased down to a scale which was close to that of city.
  What accounts for this disparity? The answer involves two factors. The first contributing factor is the substantially fast developing steps of cities in China. No one can deny that since Chinese economic reform from 1980s which mostly benefits people in city. The second reason is that Chinese farmers enjoy the harvest from new policies that are established to benefit farmers. People in rural areas are allowed to migrate for work and residence by the law and an increasing number of farmers choose to work in city and become migrant workers just because they would make much more money than ever before in city. All these are the result of urbanization.
  Based on the analyses above, we can safely draw the conclusion that the process of urbanization will continue in the years ahead, and every single Chinese benefits from the fast development of China.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|考研科目信息网

GMT+8, 2024-3-19 13:27 , Processed in 0.089299 second(s), 16 queries .