找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 60060|回复: 0

英语语言文学真题 回忆 二外法语

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-4-16 13:41:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
自从考研以来从这个论坛学到了很多,希望我以下的真题能对以后的学弟学妹备考有所帮助

10年暑假决定报考广州大学时,最苦恼的一件事就是学校并没有列出参考书目,几经周转找到好心的学姐才弄清楚了该看什么书,心里踏实了点。可9月份新的招生简章出来时,再去广大网看看,广大竟然改题型了,改得很彻底!语言文学知识换成了翻译和写作,这么以来暑假的书几乎白看了,方向全反了!

言归正传,说说我能记得的真题吧

法语:
1是两篇阅读理解(20分),每篇后面五个选择题,两分一提,文章挺难的,也很长,但问题简单,所以总体还算简单
2.完型  20分   10个选择空,  这题几年考的很难,考了世界杯的话题,我看了三四遍下来也只能确定三四个,其他主要是靠感觉写的,特别注重单词的考查
3  单选题  30分,30个选择题,题型和难度和大学法语四级差不多
4 翻译 15分  一篇法语小短文翻译成中文   里面很多生单词  
5 作文 15   今年的作文题是j'ai un reve

高级英语  
1 英美概况 和文学知识以及语言学常识 ,和专八类型一样  15分,选择题
2 阅读  四篇   每篇后面五个选择题,难度和专八相当或简单  40分
3完型 一篇  20个选项  20分
4 词汇与语法  记不清多少个了,选择题,20个左右,一分一题
5 翻译  五个句子,难度挺大,20分
6 作文 25    具体内容记不清了,和专八类型差不多

翻译和写作
1英译中  40分
今年的是
英语专业晨读美文-哲理篇 8 Restraints to SoarOne windy spring day, I observed young people having fun using the wind to fly their kites. Multicolored creations of varying shapes and sizes filled the skies like beautiful birds darting and dancing. As the strong winds gusted against the kites, a string kept them in check.

Instead of blowing away with the wind, they arose against it to achieve great heights. They shook and pulled, but the restraining string and the cumbersome tail kept them in tow, facing upward and against the wind. As the kites struggled and kept them in tow, facing upward and against the wind. As the kites struggled and trembled against the string, they seemed to say,” Let me go! Let me go! I want to be free!” they soared beautifully even as they fought the restriction of the string. Finally, one of the kites succeeded in breaking loose. “Free at last,” it seemed to say. “Free to fly with the wind.”

Yet freedom from restraint simply put it at the mercy of an unsympathetic breeze. It fluttered ungracefully to the ground and landed in a tangled mass of weeds and string against a dead bush. ”Free at last”, free to lie powerless in the dirt, to be blown helplessly along the ground, and to lodge lifeless against the first obstruction.

How much like kites we sometimes are. The heaven gives us adversity and restrictions, rules to follow from which we can grow and gain strength. Restraint is a necessary counterpart to the winds of opposition. Some of us tug at the rules so hard that we never soar to reach the heights we might have obtained. We keep part of the commandment and never rise high enough to get our tails off the ground.

Let us each rise to the great heights, recognizing that some of the restraints that we may chafe under are actually the steadying force that helps us ascend and achieve.

2.中译英  40分
是关于朋友的    我不知道出处是哪哦,文章长度和 英译中差不大,难度不大

3.单词填空 20分
给出一篇文章,挖出20空,根据意思填入20个单词     整体挺简单
4。 给出5个句子  划出出了10个单词,写出同义词    10分
5作文 40分,字数350-400    题目是English learning and globalization

差不多就是这样了 ,以后想起来还会补充的,
祝各位好运哦 !
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|考研科目信息网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 01:29 , Processed in 0.033674 second(s), 12 queries .